A semi-daily chronicle of my life as a musician, a family man, and a citizen of Oregon.

Sep 26, 2007

Mom's Visit Part IV

I can't believe I'm still blogging about Mom's visit but here I am posting the last pictures from her trip.  That's how much stuff happened in that week.  It was intense.  :)

On Friday, August 10th Brianna, Jen, Mom, and me headed out with our friends Russ & Bev to Koppert Lake.  This is a man-made lake run by Active Water Sports that was designed specifically for water skiing and wakeboarding.  As a birthday present I had bought Jen three lessons.  Russ signed up for three as well.  For those of you who don't know, Russ is a rock star on the water.

Here he is in action:

Jen did two runs on the regular boat - and then they got out the B-52, which is a wakeboard boat that puts out a gigantic wake.