A semi-daily chronicle of my life as a musician, a family man, and a citizen of Oregon.

Sep 9, 2007

Clark and Michael

I totally stumbled upon this - the internet TV show Clark and Michael. Not being much of a TV watcher, for all I know there's a commercial on CBS about this every few minutes, but I just happened across it while watching Will Ferrel's Funny or Die.

The show is genius. I'm a huge, huge, fan of Arrested Development and this feels very much like a cross between that and The Office. Michael Cera, who played George Michael costars with someone named Clark Duke who I'd never heard of before this. The premise is that the two are writing partners who are trying to sell their series in Hollywood. Along the way wacky hijinks ensue.

This show has some great one-liners, I highly recommend starting at the first one and working your way through.