A semi-daily chronicle of my life as a musician, a family man, and a citizen of Oregon.

Nov 23, 2007

Now on Facebook

That's right, I've finally succumbed to the mounting pressure and have joined facebook.  If you're interested in being my friend (god that sounds pathetic) my email address is:

email 

As I was filling out my profile I was again reminded of how much I hate talking about myself.  I've always been one of those people that would rather others would just look at the things I do and make their own judgement with little to zero ability to sell what I do.  I totally get it, I like reading about other people and what bands, movies, and tv shows they like but for some reason on a level that is admittedly not rational I always get an uncomfortable feeling when I attempt to catalog myself in that way.

I'll add to my profile slowly, but thanks god for the flickr and last.fm applications that allow others to just see the things that I've done.  :)