A semi-daily chronicle of my life as a musician, a family man, and a citizen of Oregon.

Dec 3, 2007

Lullaby Radiohead

I was surfing around the amazon.com mp3 store yesterday when I stumbled across this gem - Rockabye Baby!  Lullaby Renditions of Radiohead.

At first I thought this was a pretty stupid idea, but I started to think about when Brianna was a little baby and I had to listen to that Baby Mozart crapolla every night when I was half-asleep.  That stuff would drive me crazy.  I would really much prefer to spend those hours in the wee morning listening to a version of something I like.  And everybody knows I like Radiohead A LOT.

They also have lullaby album versions of:

  • Led Zeppelin
  • Pink Floyd
  • Nirvana
  • The Cure
  • The Beatles

Guess I'm in that age bracket now...