A semi-daily chronicle of my life as a musician, a family man, and a citizen of Oregon.

Apr 14, 2007

Superfoods

Good thing I'm going shopping today. Check out the list of Superfoods on "Adventures in Medical School".

I was a little surprised about some of the items on there. Avacados for one. I always thought they were bad for you but delicious. Now I understand that they are good for you and delicious. Same thing for kiwis. Kiwis are the bomb, and now I know they're a superfood.

I would like to learn more about the superfoods and their day to day lives fighting nutritional villians. They would all live in the Mall of Justice (this mall would have a New Seasons). Occasionally there would be interactions with bizzaro superfoods like butter and milk chocolate. The kiwi, for example, would have a fight to the death against the chocolate orange. Stuff like that. It would be fun.