A semi-daily chronicle of my life as a musician, a family man, and a citizen of Oregon.

Jun 18, 2007

Introducing Katylin Worth

I'm very late in sharing this, but I want to share with everyone my brand new niece Katylin.



She has quite a story of how she came into the world. My brother and his wife Kacie were on the way to the hospital with their family when Katylin decided to make her way into the world. Kacie ended up having the baby right on the side of the highway, and Dan did the delivering. Too crazy.

When Dan told me the story it was like it hadn't even happened to him. Like it was just something he had seen on TV. I kept telling him how brave I thought he was and he said I would have done the same thing if I were in his place. Thank god I'll never have to find out.



This is a great picture of Dan and Brynlee holding Katylin. I love ya, Dan! Congratulations!