A semi-daily chronicle of my life as a musician, a family man, and a citizen of Oregon.

Mar 6, 2008

Hands Are Shaking

I've posted a new song for your listening enjoyment - a dub throwdown called "Hands Are Shaking".

Click here to visit my last.fm page and give it a listen.

 

The lyrics are:

I can feel it now

My hands upon my face and I'm sorry

Living life on time

A modern world pushed off on the future

When will we own up to what we have done?

The stress of being right

And not fuck up as bad as it could be

Every eye I meet

Is filled with fear and the lies that are making

Bloodshed on the streets

I'm most scared of the hands that are shaking

When will we own up to what we have done?

The stress of being right

And not fuck up as bad as it could be

In the song that's me playing all of the instruments and singing - Piano, Organ, Bass, Rhythm and Lead Guitar.

Of course, I'm still using hydrogen for drum synths.